Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onetuff_z Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Name of move from 1980s
    There was a movie from the 1980s that was about 3 or 4 kids that built a spaceship out of parts from an amusement park or something and took it to outerspace and met some aliens. The spaceship was able to fly because one of the kids was a genius and built a computer that created a bubble to let it fly. At the end, one of the aliens gave one of the kids a green emerald or something and said that it was the stuff that dreams were made of.

I have been wracking my brain for weeks trying to think of the name of this movie. I think it starts with an M maybe>??

Can anyone help?
    ericajean Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by onetuff_z
    There was a movie from the 1980s that was about 3 or 4 kids that built a spaceship out of parts from an amusement park or something and took it to outerspace and met some aliens. The spaceship was able to fly because one of the kids was a genius and built a computer that created a bubble to let it fly. At the end, one of the aliens gave one of the kids a green emerald or something and said that it was the stuff that dreams were made of.

I have been wracking my brain for weeks trying to think of the name of this movie. I think it starts with an M maybe>?????

Can anyone help?
    Explores is the name, Ethan Hawke, River Phonix

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s children film [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I hope someone out there could help me figure out a movie I remembering owning, but now sadly I have lost. It was a movie about a girl and her teddy bear who went into a magical mirror (perhaps with her brother) and ended up in another world. I remember her singing songs like "I'm...

1980s kids christmas movie [ 5 Answers ]

OK, people keep on telling me I'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when I was a little kid. I can only remember bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come...

French song 1980s-1990s [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the french song out in the 80s or 90s which was sung by a young looking girl. The video shows her walking over a field and then rowing with her mother and then sneaking out of the house and going to a nightclub with what looks like her little sister whi is about 8. She has...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search