Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atmarakhra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2015, 10:24 AM
    How to cancel a valid canadian super visa
    I want to cancel my father's valid Canadian super visa. Please advise the steps.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 3, 2015, 10:25 AM
    YOU cannot.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2015, 03:22 PM
    Why his?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

They cancel my friend visa for no reason he took his kids for their visa &denial [ 0 Answers ]

Why would they cancel his visa he never over stay in the US always return back to Jamaica never got in trouble with the law. His visa don't expires until Janury 2013. All he did was take his kids in to get their visa so they could visit their grand mother. They didn't give no reasons. He was so...

Once employee submit the r1 visa cancel? How many days cancle visa [ 1 Answers ]

Once employee submit the r1 visa cancel? How many days take cancletion time

Do we need to cancel a valid L1 VISA before stamping H4 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My wife is currently in India and she has a valid L1 visa through her current employer. She never got a chance to travel on L1. Now she has quit the company and coming to US through H4. Before stamping for H4 , does she need to get her L1 cancelled ? Note : Her stamping date falls...

Can an indian woman on student visa cancel her husband's dependent visa in/of you.K. [ 1 Answers ]

Can an indian woman on student visa cancel her husband's dependent visa in/of U.K.

View more questions Search