Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2015, 07:06 PM
    I want to unlock my alltel Iphone 5c
    My aunt gave me her old Iphone 5c, when AT&T bought Alltel, she got a new AT&T Iphone 5c and gave me her old Alltel Iphone 5c. I want to use the Alltel Iphone 5c on Straight talk. I bought the BYOP kit, but I still need to have the phone unlocked so that it will work. Is there a way to do this that is reliable and cost effective?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 3, 2015, 02:08 AM
    She can get her airtime provider to unlock it for her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

iPhone unlock [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get an 087 iPhone 5 bill pay unlocked to an 085 pay as you go? My mother is due an update and is going to give me her bill pay but I cannot afford it , is there any way I could do that ?

How to unlock an iPhone 3gs for free? [ 1 Answers ]

Ive bought an iPhone 3gs how can I unlock it?

Iphone 3G version 4.1 SIM unlock [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I got a second hand Iphone 3G which is purchased in Canada. And I was using it with my simcard normally. But when I upgraded to IOS version 4.1, it doesn't accept the simcard anymore. It says Invalid SIm. I know it's stupid, but I tried to restore it back to its previous version. But...

How to unlock the Iphone 3g's hidden features [ 3 Answers ]

Can the iPhone 3g have features unlocked in it that the new iPhone 3gs has. Such as a video camera and the copy and paste features. I have a friend who said he unlocked these features in his iPhone 3g.

View more questions Search