Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sk60660 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2015, 03:28 AM
    Consultant Band 4A in Zenpact IT professional
    Hi,

I have 3.5 year of experience as java software engineer. Now I get a offer from zenpact. Designation is Consultant and Band is Band 4A.

Please somebody tell me about this band system . What is it equivalent of ?

I want to write code in java based framework but HR is saying that you will be working in framework as well as their own tools (drools, Loanpath 5), xml. I want to know that whether this job is good for developer or not. How good zenpact is for java developer.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 2, 2015, 02:13 PM
    Please more info on this company/school,such as location and business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transmission COnsultant [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for an independent transmission consultant who is knowledgeable with Honda transmissions to assist me in a court case.

Marketing consultant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm just starting as a marketing consultant and I have just secured a contigency contract with a small business owner but my real concern is what books or access areas do I need from this small business owner to ensure he pays me the right percentage and also not hide anything from me.

G4 consultant and taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I am a consultant at an international organization since July 2nd 2007. I have a G4 visa and I make 3 thousand a month.There is confusing information regarding the fact that I must or must not pay taxes. Previously, it was supposed that consultants did not pay because they were under the G4 status...

Management Consultant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello buddies,I am a holder of a bachelors degree{honours} in Economics,I desperately want to be a Management Consultant.will you good people tell me what to do now?I want to get a masters degree by coursework, commencing this October in either of Marketing;Industrial Relations and Personnel...

View more questions Search