Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fran111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2014, 04:02 AM
    What is this movie - British black comedy, old people all die from many coincidences
    In about early 90's I watched a British black comedy where a number of old people are living in an old house, and due to a range of coincidences, they all end up dead. Does anyone know what this movie is?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 31, 2014, 10:42 AM
    You said you watched it in the 90's, is the movie itself from the 90's or earlier? If earlier, my first thought was the original version of the LadyKillers...
    The Ladykillers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Fran111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2014, 05:20 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion - sounds like a great movie but sadly not the one I'm thinking of. It could have been slightly earlier or later but set around that time. It was one of those unfanfared British movies (probably made for TV) that is an enjoyable surprise. Very much in the vein of 'Keeping mum' and 'Cold comfort farm'.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comedy british movie [ 1 Answers ]

I have already tried imdb.com but without any success. I am searching for a comedy movie witch I have seen 4 years ago, the movie it self I don t think it s older than 10 years. The movie was probably british due to the accent of the actors. The story was this: about 8 people or so, ware chosen...

Black Comedy Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a movie made in the 80's or 90's. I do not know the names of the actors but here's what I remember. The main character (young man) is a desk clerk at a hotel who gets involved with a famous model staying there. She starts killing people and he is blamed for the...

British comedy movie [ 6 Answers ]

I watched a British comedy a few years ago on New Zealand TV, and I would like to know the name of it. The plot is basically about a company who are having a Seminar or Company conference abroad, and some of the employees hire a plane to travel there. Unfortunately, the "pilot" is not...

British comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the name of a british comedy movie shown on Star TV a long time back. I don't recollect that well but I guess it had Road in its title name I don't recollect much, remember it was a helth resort that a couple come too and then they meet up with new people. The wife gets...

View more questions Search