Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BeautifyIvy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2014, 02:56 PM
    Has anyone here ever used vit fee cream?
    If so, did you like it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 30, 2014, 04:04 PM
    You will have to be more specific with your brand name. I don't recognize 'vit fee cream'.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 10, 2015, 09:39 PM
    vit-tee lightening cream I used it before, it works well.. but my skin was too sensitive to it and I break out in acne so I stopped using it... but it does lighten the skin well...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is vit fee appropriate for eradicating tan lines? [ 0 Answers ]

Am a first time user ever for lightening cream, am 26yrs and all my life I have never used anything on my body other than vaseline but recently I have tan lines from my bikini making me have very different skin tones and someone recommended vit fee, so I want to know if I am on the right track,...

Mixture of stilmins bleach cream,archie pearl cream,betnovate cream and fair and love [ 2 Answers ]

Is this mixture goog for skin tone lightning?

How much Neoprosone Gel should I mix with Vit Fee [ 0 Answers ]

I just bought the two products and very aware of the dangers so Im trying to be careful. How much Neoprosone gel(which contains the harmful steriods) should I mix with Vit fee(250ml with HQ)

Vit Fee & Maxi light [ 2 Answers ]

Ive heard such good things about both products has anyone everused them before & what was your experience like?

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search