Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BeautifyIvy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2014, 02:50 PM
    Carowhite mixed with g&g cream
    I want to bleach my skin to become lighter, but the hard area to do so seems like the body. So, I was thinking of using Carowhite cream & oil, mixed with G&G (peach lid). Also, with maxi white serum. How many shades do you think this mix could get me up to? Also, do you think this would be a good mix
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 30, 2014, 03:53 PM
    Sorry, we don't have chemists here, or beauticians so would be unwise for us to say this mix will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixture of stilmins bleach cream,archie pearl cream,betnovate cream and fair and love [ 2 Answers ]

Is this mixture goog for skin tone lightning?

Does anyone know if DERMOVATE Mixed with Diana cream is effective in lightening [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I heard some people say dermovate cream mixed with diana cream can light the dark spark? How long will it take? So I wonder if anyone know or have used perviously if it has worked or not? If this cream work with dark elbows & knees Thanks

Mixed baby mixed family emotions [ 11 Answers ]

Hi my name is heather and I'm 20 years old I just found out that I'm pregnant I'm white and my boyfriend is black. I've dated black guys for a while so you would think that my family would be use to by now well just a few days ago I told my mother that I was pregnant and the first thing she told me...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search