Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahnoble03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2014, 11:04 AM
    Flat spots under eyes
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-c...ia-226858.html
    this is someone else' question but it is exactly like my problem and i was wondering if anyone knew it's name and any solutions? I am 15 and live in england. when i try and cover them with concealer it makes them even more obvious...i have done so much research and people have suggested milia but i doubt it is because the spots arent raised and are very small and there are so many of them. thanks very much.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 30, 2014, 12:21 PM
    Skin spots are much too difficult to diagnose from a picture. If they are flat, not inflamed, not hurting, and have been there most of your life, then they probably aren't treatable topically (with a cream, etc) and you need to see a dermatologist. Many people have tiny dark spots on the face and just live with them, and no one really notices once you get out of your teens, anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I reduce Dark spots around my eyes? [ 4 Answers ]

Will you please give me some good suggestions to reduse dark spot around my eyes...

I suddenly have a lot of flat red spots? [ 1 Answers ]

They are not itchy or painful. First I had them on my hand, and now I have them on my leg and feet and thigh--for one week. The ones on my hand have almost disappeared, but the other ones are spreading.

I have lots of dark spots around my noes and eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I have lots of dark spots around my noes and eyes,, due to sunburn,what should I do,,

Banged head/black spots in eyes [ 2 Answers ]

I fell and banged my head hard off a kitchen wall. It bled slightly, I woke up next morn with a banging headache front and back,it was the back of my head I hit. I was sick the next day but I had been drinking when I fell,so I don't no if it was cause of the bang to my head or the drink. Its 2 days...

Unusual spots on my dogs eyes [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I have a 3 year old King Charles Spaniel and noticed a couple of months ago a tiny smudge on her eye. It has gotten slightly larger and there is now a tiny smudge on her other eye. Looks like someone with a greasy finger touched the outside of her eye in a small part of her pupil area. ...

View more questions Search