Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asadkamal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2014, 05:43 AM
    How can a Solar Hybrid inverter interfaced with GSM kit?
    I want the solar hybrid inverter to interface with GSM kit. So that I can receive text message if there is any error in the inverter. And I can see my load consumption. Is it possible?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2015, 01:38 PM
    Which inverter do you have? What type of GSM are you using?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solar Cells and Grid Tie Inverter [ 0 Answers ]

I am interested in building a set of solar panels and connecting them to a grid tie inverter. I understand a 3 X 6 solar cell produces .5 volts, 3.6 amps and 1.8 watts. I need to know how to determine how many cells I can connect to a single inverter. Say for example, 200 cells would produce 360...

Is GSM Bonanza in Spain a reality? [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of mine received the other day a message on her mobile phone informng that her mobile number was selected as a bonifide winner in the ongoing promotion program on GSM GLOBAL NET-WORKING (GSM Bonanza). We sent all necessary documents to the person. Now we are requested to pay the municipal...

Motorola GSM T720 [ 3 Answers ]

:) Hi. I was wondering. Is there something for me to connect my cellphone to my computer so I can add ringtones to it? If so,. what is it called and where can I get one? Also,. will it need software or is it a plug N' play? ~Thanks~ ;)

View more questions Search