Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maelanii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2014, 02:10 AM
    XBOX 360 Value
    I'm selling an XBOX 360 and it has a controller and the cords but the only problems that it has are that the disk tray sticks sometimes and that it has no front cover where the ON button is. Can anyone tell me about how much it'd be worth?
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Dec 29, 2014, 02:17 AM
    Take it into EB Games and see what they offer you. They of course will offer you less than it is worth so they can make money. That will give you an idea of what you can sell it for or you could just sell it to them.
    Maelanii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2014, 02:18 AM
    Thank you, mogrann.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What game is the best for xbox 360 [ 16 Answers ]

Well I'm trying to beat out my friends because we have a little comp to see who has the best game so I was just wandering if anyone has any suggestions:D

Xbox 360 [ 0 Answers ]

I have Xbox 360 ( With CHip ) what happens when I play With false CD? Any Help... Please Conntact In Thiss E-Mail : >Removed<

Xbox 360 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was just playing my 36i went to turn it on then three flashing red lights appeared I checked the power cable and it was a green colour which meant it was fine. I was getting no picture though. Is it the AV cable or is it basically screwed

PS3 Vs. Xbox 360 [ 30 Answers ]

So I can't decide on if I want to buy a 360 or ps3? Which one is better and worth the money?

View more questions Search