Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessicabell1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2014, 07:58 PM
    Battery
    I want to design a battery that holds at least 20 kWh can charge something in 15-30 minutes but I want it to be as small as possible. What is the smallest size it could be built at and how much would it cost?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Dec 29, 2014, 06:08 AM
    Look up, read and understand the definition of kwh. It is a rate not a quantity.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 29, 2014, 07:10 PM
    You will need more skills than this guy. Stanford researchers seek 'Holy Grail' in battery design Yes and a few million dollars for research. This is not a simple task.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My john deer 185 battery light stays on could it be tand battery does not charge [ 1 Answers ]

My 185 lawn tractor battery lite stays on and the battery does not charge. Could it be the regulator or something else

Simple circuit for Battery Status indication for 7.4v re-chargable battery? [ 0 Answers ]

​For my MINI PROJECT I need to get indication for full battery and Low battery(if possible) The circuit must be simple with components such as transistors,resistors

New battery and car still won't start battery discharges itself overnight [ 7 Answers ]

Replaced battery as car would not start. New battery discharges itself overnight and car still won't start. Car has been in Workshop for 3 days and they say battery is perfect. They have charged it and say all aspects of battery are good. Car will still not start and they don't know why. Has...

Honda civic 2006 , battery went flat , charged battery , put key in and green ignitio [ 1 Answers ]

Honda civic 2006, 2.2 Battery went flat, charged battery, put key in car and green ignition light has come on and won't let me start the car ? Please help

Battery light comes on when new battery put in and alternator works? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 2000 Oldsmobile Alero and about a year ago we had a tow truck driver tell us that the battery would probably need to be replaced. I believe he said it was at 35%. Yesterday we were driving and the battery light came on. We kept driving and all of the lights on the dash board came on...

View more questions Search