Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trigger57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2014, 07:11 PM
    I think someone in my building is smoking crack.
    Someone in my building is smoking crack and I'm smelling it all the time. What affect will it have on me? If you don't smoke crack and you think someone is what should be done?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2014, 04:42 AM
    Yes it is possible, if you are aware of it, report it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2014, 09:59 AM
    Second hand crack smoke can affect you if you are in the immediate area its being smoked, but if you keep smelling it, report it to the cops, or landlord, or building manager.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy has some kind of bug and don't know what it could be. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 12 week old puppy and she has these brown and black bugs, I think they are lice but not to sure... Its to expensive to take her to the vet so I'm hoping to find some answers.

I don't know what kind of outlet my stove plugs into? [ 0 Answers ]

( IE three prong / four prong ) It's the Whirlpool RF302BXGW model, circa 1999 I believe. I need to know because we're replacing it, but aren't sure which to replace it with. It's not really easy for me to get back and take a look at it, but it looks like it's plugged into something on the...

There's a kind of old movie that I don't remember the name [ 1 Answers ]

I think the title has to do with bodies under the stairs or something And I think the family is a bunch of murdereers

Don't I have some kind of RIGHTS? [ 10 Answers ]

My sister's kid's ( 9yrs and 1 yr old at the time) were taken from her and given to me because her husband, the 1 yr old's father, molested the 9 yr old. After two years of court the judge made me their legal guardian. (the courts seem to have forgotten what happened to the 9 yr old because her...

Don't know if I am or not. Kind of confused [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there. I am a little bit more then worried with my situation.. Me n my boyfriend had intercourse I wouldn't even call it that he was in me for about 2 minutes but he never did bust he was wet though that was on the 23rd of August ever since that day I have been very paranoid I was supposed to...

View more questions Search