Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princessmomo11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Do you believe in fairies?
    I think again I am not crazy.Fairies I think are real.Well, what do you think Thanks.
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Apr 9, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Well... anyone who thinks they are real is slightly bonkers, but that's not to say that it's impossible.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2007, 08:45 AM
    There are many strange things in this world, many unexplainable, but I don't think faries are one of them.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 21, 2007, 08:47 AM
    I have to say, if I was going to extend my relms of belief it wou;dnt really be to fairies I'm, afraid. What makes you believe in them?
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 21, 2007, 09:13 AM
    "In this life we believe what we want to believe" - I quote Shaggy track 7.

Nothing to do with fairies other than all beliefs are the same from religion to fairies!

Every body is entitled to their own belief and opinion.

My Nana claimed to talk to fairies at the bottom of her garden and on several occasions asked me if I could see them, I couldn't but she could - this lady could complete the mail crossword everyday and yet when she held my daughter she asked who she was. Draw your own conclusions!
    DragonFire Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

Apr 21, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Would be great if I could see fairies. :)
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 21, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Assuming fairies were real, what do they do? Do they have magical powers or do they just look pretty (if you can see them)?
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 21, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by princessmomo11
    I think again I am not crazy.Fairies I think are real.Well, what do you think Thanks.
    I am reading an amazing book to do with channelling, it is a very easy to read book, but one interesting thing that I read is that the spirits come back as anything or person that would make us feel comfortable with them, so in other words if you like cats a spirit may contact as a cat and it mentioned fairies too, they can visit in whatever guise they want, this is food for thought. Take care, love and peace anne x
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Think about life no
    Musical Justice Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 01:12 AM
    If you are truly interested in fairies go outside to a garden of sorts and sit there for a few hours. Fairies may be nature's way of showing you the life inside all things. There is also a great book called The Magic of Findhorn. Findhorn was a man who stepped onto a land full of rocky, unfertile soil and through the help of the land's fairies placed the right amendments in the soil and grew produce and other plants with extraordinary sizes and shapes.
    Kellyisawsome Posts: 106, Reputation: 5

Jul 31, 2007, 12:56 PM
    I don't believe in fairies.
    I wish I was a fairy though.
    I think they are beautiful characters.
    Owlseeker Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Try leaving offerings of blackberry wine with bits of cake. They just drink/eat the essence of the offerings. By doing this gesture. You acknowledge their presence. In time they surprise you by leaving gifts of shells,feathers or rocks. Should you find your gifts. Display them in a sealed jar outside for them to see. That creates a friendship between you and them. To see an animal eating the offerings is a good sign. Hope this helps you to see them!
    dflfdlgjhdf Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 05:23 AM
    Use your common sense. How is it possible for fairies to exsist
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 01:10 PM

It is my personal beliefe that fairies could very possibly exist. Many have a belief in ghosts and angels (I include myself in that).. so if fairies are intended to be natures spirit then why can't they exist. Though most fairy believers have their own religion around it, I am a Christian. I devote my life to my God which typically would "contradict" but God is a very BIG God... I have a fascination with fairies and I know that if God WANTED to creat them, even if he didn't create them with magic but only beauty.. then who's to say they can't exist. I hope they do. People can watch ghost stories on the discovery channel and begging to believe.. well do you know how many story clippings and books I own of other people's stories of their believing encounters with fairies, gnomes, boggarts and elves? So the mystery hold just as well as ghosts and angels. It all comes to this...

Who are we to say it can't be?
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Apr 18, 2009, 01:52 PM

As a Celtic Wiccan it's almost required for me to believe in Faeries. However, I will say that they are nothing like Tinkerbell or any other popular culture figure that is supposed to be a Faery.
    Raven0208 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Apr 22, 2009, 06:09 PM

I honestly do believe in faeries. I have never seen one, but I know many people that say they have. And I think they could exist. It's all a matter of what you believe in.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 10:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster View Post
    As a Celtic Wiccan it's almost required for me to believe in Faeries. However, I will say that they are nothing like Tinkerbell or any other popular culture figure that is supposed to be a Faery.
    Jamm if you don't mind tell me what a fairy looks like I would love to know:confused: cause once you hear the word fairy you automatically think about walt disney and tinkerbell

Apr 23, 2009, 05:39 AM

That could be a hard one Lighterr. See, you can't "see" faeries if they're on this plane (earth). They like to hang out in gardens and lush fields and such, so you may catch a glimpse of them, such as sparkles or many tiny flashes of light but you won't get to see them up close. The only way to see one up close is to either scry or use one of the many rituals we have in Wicca to visit their realm.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 09:19 AM

Wow that is interesting, so you rituals allow you to elevate to different planes, do you go into a trance or an altered state of consciousness to gain access to these planes?

Apr 23, 2009, 09:56 AM

Yes. You can't physically journey to another plane of existence... though that would be amazing :). But yes, the ritual allows you to enter an altered state of consciousness that shifts your brain waves to another level and allows the practitioner to travel astrally to another plane. Your body is still present on Earth, but your mind is elsewhere... at least that's what we believe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids movie with FAIRIES or SPRITES in it. [ 42 Answers ]

Okay I remember renting a movie when I was little and it was about these different types of fairies or sprites that had to flee the forest. I think there were Earth Fairies & some kind of Fire Fairies... Does anybody know what I'm talking about? It all took place in a forest, and its not FernGully...

Title for 90s kids TV show having to do with fairies [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of a show that had to do with fairies that rode dragons or something? There were toys released that had to do with the show that the fairy sat on a base and you pulled a pull string causing her to spin in the air and "fly."

View more questions Search