Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Believefairies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell101 View Post
    I Want to see a fairy when summer comes around I am going on a mission to find a fairy :)
    Me too ^^ I have a garden (yard) and there I always going,also there is a river and meadows. I love to run in them and feel the freedom it is like flying. I think there is fairies too. Because one time I was reading and I saw like 3 little lights and they were flying . I didn't believed then,but when I saw them everything changed. :)
    Kovid Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 01:47 AM
    Yes, I believe in the fairy tales.
    kita13 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2013, 09:24 PM
    Why shouldn't you believe. Put it this way no one has ever proved that there are no faeries

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids movie with FAIRIES or SPRITES in it. [ 42 Answers ]

Okay I remember renting a movie when I was little and it was about these different types of fairies or sprites that had to flee the forest. I think there were Earth Fairies & some kind of Fire Fairies... Does anybody know what I'm talking about? It all took place in a forest, and its not FernGully...

Title for 90s kids TV show having to do with fairies [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of a show that had to do with fairies that rode dragons or something? There were toys released that had to do with the show that the fairy sat on a base and you pulled a pull string causing her to spin in the air and "fly."

View more questions Search