Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster View Post
    Yes. You can't physically journey to another plane of existence....though that would be amazing :). But yes, the ritual allows you to enter an altered state of consciousness that shifts your brain waves to another level and allows the practitioner to travel astrally to another plane. Your body is still present on Earth, but your mind is elsewhere...........at least that's what we believe.
    My beliefs are somewhat similar except we envision our human selves in the new world, but or body is still present of earth. My beliefs says that we can get to these elevated levels of consciousness and perform mericle through deep meditation.
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Apr 23, 2009, 10:17 AM

Interesting. I would love to hear more about your belief system.
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 06:42 PM

I am a kabbalist, we believe that the world we live in is the lowest level of existence aka malchut.

view the link below it will tell you about the dimension (worlds) that we meditate to tap into so we can have things materialize in the world in which we live it, tapping into these worlds can allow us to change things in the unseen worlds and alter our destinies in this world.

The Middle Column

Hope this helps

Apr 24, 2009, 05:05 AM

Fascinating. Can I ask you a question? I don't want you to be offended by this but... do you think Madonna is a real Kabbahlist?
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 05:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster View Post
    Fascinating. Can I ask you a question? I don't want you to be offended by this but.........do you think Madonna is a real Kabbahlist?
    I believe she has been the public figure that has catapolted kaballah into mainstream and definitely addind to it's popularity. But I really can't judge madonna cause I don't know her:confused:. I really don't know what's inside her mind and heart and what type of relationship she has established with the creator. So I'm sorry but I really can't ansewer that question.:o

Apr 24, 2009, 06:25 AM

Haha, it's OK.
    kiragira Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2009, 05:08 PM

Faeries are so complex. You're not crazy. They're not something you can "believe in." That's like saying you don't believe in basketball...

I once had a faerie tell me her name was Tian Tang. I later looked it up on the internet and found that it means "heaven" in Chinese. That was one of many experiences that made me realize I wasn't crazy for "believing."

May 7, 2009, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kiragira View Post
    Faeries are so complex. You're not crazy. They're not something you can "believe in." That's like saying you don't believe in basketball...

I once had a faerie tell me her name was Tian Tang. I later looked it up on the internet and found that it means "heaven" in Chinese. That was one of many experiences that made me realize I wasn't crazy for "believing."
    Interesting experience. How did you meet this Faerie? Did you journey to their realm or did you call upon them using green magic?

May 7, 2009, 07:34 PM

Actually, I had been very down one night, and was spontaneously approached by what I thought was my imagination. At that point I had been studying faeries for a while and magickal phenomena for much longer, and had been in frequent contact with a spiritual guardian being. Perhaps my interpretation of the meeting is still clouded, but the faerie was clothed in blue, or perhaps blue-skinned, and showed me a very toothy smile which immediately got me back on my feet.

I went as if to go to bed, thinking nothing of it, and heard her chirp her name in a sweet voice inside my head. I spelled it "Tien tang" based on the way I heard it, but on a Google search my spelling was corrected and I was stunned.

I was really inspired by the spontaneous experience, and Tian Tang "shadowed" me for another day or two. With her permission (using a pendulum to ask a yes/no question), I drew a picture of the vague image my mind had of her. It turned out stunningly beautiful, in my own opinion, and even though I really can't say, I attribute it in my imagination to "trance drawing," where an unearthly individual influences the sway of your hand during writing or drawing. ;)

I hadn't called upon faeries by the time I met Tian Tang, though I had been interested in meeting one, and crafted a homemade "faerie dust" mix of corn starch, glitter, and essential oils. I have a terrible third eye, so I can't guarantee any of my experiences with her, but I think she was drawn to the wooden box where I kept the dust, if even because I marked it as a gift to any visiting faeries.

May 8, 2009, 06:14 AM

Wow. I envy you. Only time a Faerie had ever approached me is if I journeyed to their realm or summoned their aid for a ritual (usually on Litha or Beltaine). Interesting that you met her, that's a wonderful experience. Don't ever forget it.

May 8, 2009, 09:24 AM

Yes, I feel very blessed. I've never been able to successfully visit their world to meet them, so it was an especially exciting experience.

May 8, 2009, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kiragira View Post
    Yes, I feel very blessed. I've never been able to successfully visit their world to meet them, so it was an especially exciting experience.
    You should go. It is a wonderful place, very beautiful. Imagine the world today, without technology or pollution or anything "man made". That's pretty much what the Faerie realm looks like. 100% nature. Very beautiful. :)
    purplestar Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2009, 10:14 PM

I believe.
    kitchean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 10:07 AM
    I definitely believe in fairies and wish to meet one one day. I also started getting intrested in the wicca religion. I bought a few books for solitary wiccans. After christmas I will buy supplies, but right now got to get a couch for mom and a laptop as my bros christmas present.
    kitchean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 10:07 AM
    I definitely believe in fairies and wish to meet one one day. I also started getting intrested in the wicca religion. I bought a few books for solitary wiccans. After christmas I will buy supplies, but right now got to get a couch for mom and a laptop as my bros christmas present.
    Strange-chicken Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2009, 03:12 PM

I'm Irish and although I don't really believe in them I won't even touch a fairy tree... there's one in my friends garden and he won't go near it either... farmers often won't remove them from their farms instead they go around them.

Its part of our cultural heritage to have these ideas and yet they may simply be that.. ideas which are so ingrained in us that we don't really care about them till we have to deal with them then we get quite superstitious
    mathwiz3502 Posts: 121, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 05:13 AM

I truly doubt that there are any fairies on this planet, and yet again there may be other life out there with similar characteristics.
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 05:19 AM

Fairies are real some are kid shape some are little and some are real Gnomes. Gnomes,Dwarves,Elves are all kinds of fairies. Fairies created Magic, Not Satan !
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishRose View Post
    Assuming fairies were real, what do they do? Do they have magical powers or do they just look pretty (if you can see them)?
    Fairies are in fact real. They are all good. They is no such thing as evil fairies. But there are fairies that are corrupted and just roam around with no mind in rubbish places they look just like little goblins. Fairies can do magic but do not do it to attack people they do it for rather to make people happy in nice and sunny beautiful. If so how beautiful is your garden as so it is beautiful your fairy is. Fairies live in Gardens and at night they enter trees. Fairies include Gnomes,Elves,Goblins.
    Tinkerbell101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 03:17 PM
    I Want to see a fairy when summer comes around I am going on a mission to find a fairy :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids movie with FAIRIES or SPRITES in it. [ 42 Answers ]

Okay I remember renting a movie when I was little and it was about these different types of fairies or sprites that had to flee the forest. I think there were Earth Fairies & some kind of Fire Fairies... Does anybody know what I'm talking about? It all took place in a forest, and its not FernGully...

Title for 90s kids TV show having to do with fairies [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of a show that had to do with fairies that rode dragons or something? There were toys released that had to do with the show that the fairy sat on a base and you pulled a pull string causing her to spin in the air and "fly."

View more questions Search