Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2014, 09:17 PM
    The nativity story
    This is our favorite Christmas movie. I know that Jesus was not born in December, but it is when we celebrate it. And this is our Christmas eve tradition.

But I was wondering, which, If any, church/denomination wrote this movie?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 25, 2014, 06:31 AM
    Jennie, it is a legitimate epic film prouced by Temple Hill and filmed on location all over Europe. You can read more if you Google 'The Nativity Story' which also offers a wikipedia link.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 2, 2015, 05:15 AM
    I've yet to see it. Always wanted to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to efficiently cool a two story home if top story not used? [ 7 Answers ]

We only use the top floor for guests but we noticed that this week when we had guest over the downstairs stayed cooler (the rooms that get air last were much cooler) because we were cooling the upstairs what is the appropriate way to efficiently cool upstairs and down what temp should we set...

Twisted love story or not-such-a-sad-story? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been going out with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years now. Its been my first long term relationship and I have learnt a lot about love. In the past I was a big flirt and was never shy around boys. I only went on dates and hada few men chasing me. (not trying to sound too big headed) But this...

No Nativity scene this year. [ 1 Answers ]

The latest news from Washington, D.C. The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene in the United States' Capital this Christmas season. This isn't for any religious reason. They simply have not been able to find... Three Wise Men in the Nation's Capitol. A...

No Nativity Scene in Washington this year! [ 3 Answers ]

There will be no Nativity Scene in Washington this year! The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene in the United States Capital this Christmas season. This isn't for any religious reason. They simply have not been able to find Three Wise Men in the Nation's...

I am looking for the gare bear nativity. The three kings any help would be great [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the gare bear nativity. The three kings any help would be great

View more questions Search