Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    universe Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2014, 05:29 PM
    Top Cops Christmas episode
    What is the name of the Top Cops episode where a black woman's entire Christmas was stolen and two cops started a chain reaction og giving to the woman?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 24, 2014, 06:51 PM
    I found the episode you're talking about in a YouTube playlist http://youtu.be/h6EqZ6U4Po0?list=PLDF65C37DE49251E1 Not sure if the name they have there is right or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Top cops episode with ken osmond [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I view or purchase a Top Cops episode with Ken Osmond's (Leave It To Beaver) story?

Can you find a specific COPS episode by the name of the person on the episode? [ 2 Answers ]

A member of my family was arrested on COPS, the episode was broadcasted, but we can't seem to find it... We know approximately when the episode aired, and obviously the name of the "suspect," but is that enough?

Top cops episode [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for an episode from "Top Cops" a TV show from the eighties or nineties. This episode featured "Eddie" from "Leave it to beaver" He was a cop and was shot at several times.

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search