Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherylscleaning Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2014, 08:07 AM
    Cannot set my honeywell magic stat ct3200 to temporary setting
    Help I cannot set my furnace to a temporary setting. I have never used the program. I just use a temporary setting at night to turn the heat down and then again in the morning to set a higher temperature. It just will not work and stays at about 64 degrees... brrrrr... Thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2014, 10:05 AM
    Check for low battery indicator. You can also try to raise the temp to where you want and then press and hold the "Hold" button. What happens?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring a honeywell L641b 1004 pipe stat with a normal air monitored frost stat [ 0 Answers ]

I have a garage located boiler with a typical frost stat above it .I have a honeywell L641b 1004 pipe stat that I wish to monitor the return to boiler . If possible I would like to wire it so that the system fires up on hot water and not heating , I hope this makes sense.. I have a y plan..

Honeywell thermostat serie rth7600 how to take off temporary set [ 0 Answers ]

How do you take the temporary setting off my rth7600

CT3200 Magic Stat [ 1 Answers ]

CT3200 magic stat has a blank screen after replacing batteries, and won't turn back on. What do I do?

I have a CT3200 Honeywell Prog Stat. It only has screws for WYG wires, I have WGRB? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a year old... working when taken down... CT3200 Honeywell Thermostat. It has connections for white, yellow and green wires. I have white green red and blue coming out of my wall. Is there a way to connect this thermostat? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Honeywell wanted...

Magic Stat CT3200 programmable thermostat read out [ 1 Answers ]

On Magic Stat CT3200 programmable thermostat what does this read out mean: baE lo

View more questions Search