Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spog Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2003, 11:44 PM
    Hp scanjet3200C
    I have upgraded to XP and it will not recognize my scanjet 3200C scanner. I went to the HP site and downloaded the fix but I can't use it as it will only work if the scanner programme is already installed which I can't do as it is not xp compatible-I keep getting "this is for win98,95 not nt 2000". I wrote again & again to HP but have only received a survey asking about how I felt with customer relations-dangerous question.
    Please help as I need my scanner but will not backtrack to once again be a 98 user
    sammyh1961 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 19, 2004, 03:15 PM
    Re: Hp scanjet3200C
    I have a 4300c and I too upgraded to xp and a new computer, one which was better than my old one. The scanner worked for the first week and then it quit working. Or I should say it doesn't scan anything it makes the sound and the motions of scanning but doesn't give me the results. I couldn't get an answer from them either. So now it sits on my shelf collecting dust. If you get an answer please let me know too. Thanks
    Wizzly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 09:07 PM
    I have a scanjet 3400C... It was disconnected for a few months when the computer was down. I now have a scanner that will make the proper noises and movements... but no picture... just black scan area.
    I have reloaded the software several times... still just a black scan area!
    Please help me as I know the machine was well cared for and only used rarely for about a year.

Please help me!
    Wizzly
    jd2s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 07:14 AM
    How to intalleled ascanjet 3200c on windows XP thank
    famiroco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Comment on jd2s's post
    OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question: