Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anura Silva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2014, 07:45 AM
    Show me how to connect a diode and a zener diode in circuit
    I want to connect IN4148 and IN4007 in a circuit. Please show me how to identify terminals visually and solder them in to the circuit with correct polarity.
    Tanks.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 18, 2014, 09:50 AM
    There is a band around one end of the diode which signifies the direction of current flow. If you connect the end with the band to negative voltage and the end without the band to + voltage current will flow through the diode.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blocking diode, shifting diode on an evenude boat motor [ 1 Answers ]

Old evenrude electric shift. The brown ball ( I believe it is the blocking diode) is smoking. Also, motor does not shut off by key all of the time, but sometimes it does. How do I test the diode, the power in to the diode, and could I just bypass the diode? Any info here would be greatly...

Zener diode breakdown [ 1 Answers ]

How zener diode maintains a constant voltage

How the breakdown voltage of zener diode is set during manufacturing [ 1 Answers ]

How the breakdown voltage of zener diode is set during manufacturing

About Zener Diode BZX55C24 [ 4 Answers ]

Im going to ask if zener diode BZX55C24 can be replaced by IN4749 ? Both of them are 24 Volts but I don't really know if they are the same because they have same volts. I just buy this diode here at my local electronics store, I did not put any information only BZX55C24 Zener Diode and they...

View more questions Search