Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlanto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2014, 02:49 PM
    Laptop won't log on to home wireless
    Our laptop finds,but won't log on to our home wireless router . It worked fine in the past and our other 2 computers log on fine
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 16, 2014, 04:17 PM
    If your network is password protected then make sure it has the correct password for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba Laptop won't log off or connect to the internet [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a Toshiba laptop for about 18 months. It has never had any problems. Now it won't go online. It won't recognize any internet connection and it won't allow me to open anything to figure out why. It also won't let me log off, so I can't make changes to my computer. I have Windows Vista and...

New hp laptop won't connect to wireless network [ 0 Answers ]

Just bought a brand new hp pavilion dv6. Everything works great except it won't connect to my wifi network or any other networks I've tried. I spent 4 hours on the phone with tech support and after nothing worked I exchanged the laptop for the same one. The new one had the same problem, once again...

I have verizon wireless for laptop go through wireless router for home [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have verizon wirless for my laptop, works very well in and out of town. I would like to know if I can run my UBS verizon wirless through a router so when I am home we may all use the internet with home computors at the same time.

Can't log on more than 1 laptop using wireless router [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I had to reconfigure my Linksys router. Prior to that my children who do not live here could log on to the internet using my wireless set up without having to change their ip address on their laptops. Now, they cannot log on. I do not remember having to "set-up" their laptops when they...

Dell Laptop won't connect to wireless [ 4 Answers ]

I have a dell inspirion 1501 and I have had it since last christmas and the internet isn't working on it... I don't use cable I use the wireless from Time Warner and anyway my PC works but my laptop just won't connect Please HELP

View more questions Search