Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimiaj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2014, 01:37 PM
    Anyone used monobenzone? Please tell me about the results you have got
    Anyone used monobenzone? Please tell me about the results you have got..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2014, 04:59 AM
    If you read the 1000's of posts here over the last 10 years or so, you will find those that love it. Those that hate it. Some claim great results, others claim to be left spotted and face and body ruined forever. You pick the story you like.

Unless you live, (like I do) in a place where you can legally buy it, without a prescription, your doctor will work with you on proper use.

If you choose to buy it illegally, then more often you get poor quality products, not always the correct strengths and often not even the real chemical. Of course since bought illegally, you have no legal options against the seller.

Dec 17, 2014, 07:01 AM
    Thanks Fr_chuck , I could get monobenzone by a prescription so the quality is not a deal in my head.. I was wondering guys if anyone experienced dark melanin clots in the eye?

Dec 19, 2014, 06:55 AM
    I have fair skin.. does using mono for only less than a month on a small area causes topical depigmentation only??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2014, 07:30 AM
    I do not think, I have ever discussed it, skin lightening is a big business here in China. My wife and I have investments in one of the companies. ( I know, I am the one, always talking against it, but profit is profit)

It can work well, under proper controlled directions, we use other methods here, which I will not recommend for those outside a clinical application
    jenna81 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2015, 12:50 PM
    Hi FR_Chuck,
    I am wondering which country you were talking about where Monobenzone is sold without prescription?
    And can you also please tell me what you mean by " it can work well, under proper controlled directions, we use other methods here, which I will not recommend for those outside a clinical application"
    Does this means that there are doctors or clinics giving this to people without vitiligo?
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Feb 22, 2015, 01:02 PM
    Mimiaj,
    I have been using Mono off and on for a little while now. Chuck is right, if used properly and consistently, monobenzone can depigment your skin. However, you will most likely go through periods of confetti like white spots until complete depigmentation occurs. Also, people react differently to mono and can have different results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any good results from monobenzone? [ 7 Answers ]

Please can any one tell me if there has beeen any positive results from using monobenzone How dark where you and how light did you become? Thankz x

Why am I getting such good results from my monobenzone cream? [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased on a prescription basis some 20% and 30% monobenzone but the results and consistency of the products were slightly sketchy. I contacted a pharmacy in portland Oregon called flanders pharmacy and wow! What a difference.:) Have other patients received these same results?

Monobenzone results [ 14 Answers ]

How's everyone's results going? Is it legal to buy monobenzone with no perscription?

View more questions Search