Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arksueroo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2014, 09:57 AM
    Failed delivery notice
    Not sending email to this address <removed>, but receiving a failed delivery notice
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 16, 2014, 10:02 AM
    If you didn't send anything to that address, then delete the failure notice!
    For all you know, it isn't even a real notice from the ISP, but a scam to get you to open it or try that email.
    NEVER EVEN OPEN ANYTHING YOU AREN'T SURE OF!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2014, 11:39 AM
    It's your run-of-the-mill spam/phishing email.

What is Phishing? Webopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Current Rommate Not on Lease Failed to Give 30 Day Notice [ 2 Answers ]

Short back story: I moved into my apartment over two years ago with roommate A. Our lease expired over a year ago. Roommate A moved a few months ago. I refunded her full security deposit. Roommate B moved in shortly afterwards. It is only my name on the rental agreement. The prop mgmt. is aware...

Is a Verbal Notice Or a Text Notice to Family Member to Leave my Home Legal? [ 15 Answers ]

My sister and niece moved in with me in my home in November 2011 with no contract but the deal was that she would pay me $350.00 per month and get on her feet. She stopped paying in April 2012 and has paid once since then. I let her stay because my niece has special needs and was in her final year...

554 554 failed delivery [ 0 Answers ]

I receive emails from a contact but when I reply it sends me a message of 554 554 delivery error. The user does not have a yahoo.com account . It does not make sense to me as I reply to the email I just received

Gave 30 day notice, charged for 2 days rent because no notice that I actually left [ 1 Answers ]

I rented an apartment and when leaving gave a 30 day notice (at the end of my lease, as was required by the lease agreement), which they acknowledged. I moved out prior to the 30 days (on a weekend) and left the keys in the apartment - they have no drop box. I was then charged 2 extra days rent...

Failed a UA in dec 2010(My first UA failed since I got on probation). [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have been on probation in Florida since Aug 2008 for a dui and GTA. I have paid all restitution and completed everything as ordered by the court. I however failed a UA in dec 2010(My first UA failed since I got on probation). My probation officer however said he wasn't going to violate me....

View more questions Search