Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harcoman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2014, 05:37 AM
    When was my last bankruptcy
    In what year was my last bankruptcy in Palm Beach County, Florida?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 16, 2014, 05:47 AM
    1842. Get real.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 16, 2014, 06:00 AM
    How do you expect us to know? You need to contact the clerk of the bankruptcy report and find out how you can search records.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2014, 08:00 AM
    You should have the paper work, or your lawyer will have the paper work, If not, you can check with the court clerk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Bridgeport Bankruptcy a legit company to file Bankruptcy with [ 7 Answers ]

Is Bridgeport Bankrupty online service a good company to file Bankruptcy. Are there any major reported complaints, like not filing Bankruptcy properly or at all.

Bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

While me and my ex were married we racked up about 20000 in debt. Some of it I have been paying on some he pays on. He is filing bankruptcy, can he add my credit cards on it since it was charged during our marriage, even though we are already divorced... And if so how will this affect my credit? I...

During chapter 13 bankruptcy receive inheritance, opt out of bankruptcy and pay off? [ 3 Answers ]

I am six months into a chapter 13 bankruptcy and I have received an inheritance. My bankruptcy is about 60% payout of my total debt of $90K. My inheritance is about 50% of what I owe. Should I opt out of the bankruptcy and try to negotiate with the credit card companies for a payoff for about 50%...

Bankruptcy [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the procedue to bankruptcy and how long it last:rolleyes: :confused: Thanks willdell

View more questions Search