Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxell121 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2014, 07:05 AM
    I have two PC with win 7 and I want to connect them with Ethernet LAN cable...
    I have two PC with win 7 and I want to connect them with Ethernet LAN cable.I tried turning sharing on in both PC but when I access other PC user account, to transfer data in it, it show empty... is there any application or easy guide for win 7 to do so?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 15, 2014, 07:52 AM
    How do you get to the Internet? You may need a switch. If you are trying to connect two PCs directly, you need a special cable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to configure lan when I use second ethernet card? [ 3 Answers ]

I had new connection to internet through external modem. We had a small office netwreok, then I connected to internet firstly using the old ethernet card. Now I bought and put the second one, now I can't configure the IP adresses etc. I want to share internet connection to lan through the server....

Connect 2 PC to share Internet via ethernet cable [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have connected via ethernet cable 2 PC (both WindowsXP) to share Internet . The cable is a cross over cable... but after that it does not work... when setup network wizard is used Local Area Connection is not made and I get lost in IPsettings, DNS... Can you help? Thanks JMV

Connect with ethernet cable [ 4 Answers ]

How do I connect two laptops both running XP with an ethernet cable?

What is Ethernet/LAN? What do I use? [ 4 Answers ]

I just ordered upgrade from dialup to broadband with AOL. They say I need a LAN connection. As I understand it this is same as ethernet, yes? Any way I don't have either on my PC (its old). Would a USB/ethernet adapter work or should I use a PCI ethernet card. I really don't know what all this...

Interfacing ethernet to wireless LAN [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Dear, I am currently using ethernet connection.I have ethernet slot in my room.I want to make a wireless connection of 4 or 5 laptops with this available slot. How can I do this?What necessary products I will be requiring for this. Guide me, I am new in this field. Regards Imran

View more questions Search