Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miathermophils Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2014, 12:21 AM
    What is happening?
    I am a teenager. I weigh 60kg. I am overweight. Last vacation I managed to reduce it upto50kg. But now I am regaining my weight. I don't eat much in morning and noon as compared to dinner. I prefer on white bread or buns. They helped me to reduce fat last time. I workout for 30 min but still instead of losing weight I have gained it. I don't know what happened? Please help me to be back in shape again.my goal is 45kg. I need to be that soon. Please help! If possible give me a healthy diet which will be effective.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 15, 2014, 04:14 AM
    First, without knowing height and bone structure, it is not possible to agree or know, if 45 is a healthy weight or even should be considered.

Also your age and other factors.

Your eating is backward, breakfast should be the important meal, along with noon, and a very small dinner, (that is one problem)

The other how much break ? Your meals should be balanced.

Also what type of workout, 30 minutes is not a very long workout?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 15, 2014, 09:01 AM
    There are a few factors to consider here. The first is if you are under eating then your body will go into starvation mode and store ALL the energy it can, i.e. you will gain weight. As well if you're working out you will lose fat but gain muscle, muscle is denser and weights more. You might be more trimmed, but will be heavier. When you alter your fitness you need to figure out what you want to look like and not a weight. The number doesn't relate well to fitness or health, or even if you look good in a bikini. As well at your age you might not want to be in a serious weight loss routine, it could adversely affect your life. This REALLY needs to be medically monitored.
    allen dawson Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2015, 01:16 AM
    Lower sodium soup, sales fruits and green vegetables can help you lose weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know what's happening on me. [ 5 Answers ]

Good am I'm pamelasoo. I just want to ask about a week ago. My period will be the 15th of feb but I have my period on the 4th of feb it last for 3 or 4 days... And now it feels like I'm having another period , I'm having a lower back pain sometime and sometime my abdomen feels hurt too and my...

What's happening to me? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 14 year old girl, and it seems as if my life is messed up and empty too. Well I better begin with the beginning, so, last year in summer it was massive time and now during the winter etc. everything is sad but that's not the point. I couldn't let go of my past; my childhood, and also last...

Why is this happening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm 4 months pregnant and have been having runny brownish discharge and having pressure oushing on my vagina all the time, I feel like my cervix is going to burst open. I have a urine infection anyway but can anyone shed any light on this. Had a miscarriage last year so very worried!!...

View more questions Search