Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnotherJCW Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2014, 08:13 PM
    Old Toy Soldier and Spider Christmas Cartoon
    There was this really old Christmas cartoon I watched as a kid. In it there were all this toys in a shop that came to life a night. During this a spider came a kidnapped one and the rest of the cartoon was a bunch of tin soldiers and other various toys trying to save it. I just don't know the name of it.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 15, 2014, 12:50 AM
    Sounds like...

Silly Symphonies
    Midnight in a Toy Shop (30)

---
    AnotherJCW Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2014, 05:11 PM
    Actually its "Christmas Toyshop". It was made by Castle Film.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas cartoon - 12 days of Christmas [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out WHAT this show is called... I just can't remember! Okay, first of all, I think it was called "The 12 Days of Christmas" or something pertaining to that subject. The characters were bear-like. But the story is told by a plucky lady partridge. There was a king who...

Christmas animation/cartoon movie starts with a mouse in a toy factory talknig [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a movie I saw when I was a child and its really important I find the name It's a christmas movie that's animation And there's a mouse as the narrator that lives in a toy factory and has something to do with the man owning the toy factory closing it for christmas

Trying to find the name off a toy soldier animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the name but,is not small soldier,I remember a toy stabing a man in the leg with a knife in the elevator and a man getting shot with a small helecoptor in a swimming pool in his condo apartment

80's kids buddy film, metal toy soldier [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there Hope someone can help me. Trying to find a 80's kids film. It had a boy who had a toy soldier in his pocket, that came to life (think it was a green beret or special agent) when he needed help. A bit like indian in the wardrobe. I thought it stared the boy from D A R Y L and Gary...

Kids TV show or cartoon where toy's/ toy people come to life [ 12 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to figure out the name of the show/cartoon where the toy shop closes for the night, and I think there was a real boy/child that slid down a slide or rode a train into the toy store. And the toys come to life. I think there was a dog too. An old man and...

View more questions Search