Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Dec 14, 2014, 06:59 PM
    Class debate
    in my law class we had to get into groups of four, two people were on one side and the other two on the other side. I am only in a group of two instead of for so I have to all the work myself. We were give a non descriptive case and we have to debate and see who's right. The case I got was about a male police officer who was denied a job becasue he failed to pass the male physical test, however he did way better than the most successful of the female test. I've already written quite a bit I'm just not sure what else to say. We were supposed to think of possible questions the other side might ask but I can't think of many. Any ideas? I want to finish this as soon as possible.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 14, 2014, 07:56 PM
    A junior in HS takes a law class? Interesting.

You have written quite a bit, even some for the opposing side. Not sure why it would make sense for us the think of ideas when we don't know what you have written.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Class boundaries,class width,class mid-point [ 0 Answers ]

Find the class width of the following, 3-7 8-10 11-15 16-18 19-25.

2 class 4 use of a wire and class 6 possession of a forgery device [ 3 Answers ]

Now I was arrested oct.9 2008 in az for the use of a wire, However I was paged 2. what that means is more charges. I only walked away with 2 felonies in that case , but I had got paged 2 twice only because they did not know who to charge with what, is all this on my arrest record, and do I have to...

Construct a table for class,freq, midpoint,class boundary,relative req,and cumulati [ 1 Answers ]

Construct a table for class,freq, midpoint,class boundary,relative req,and cumulative freg? Number of classes:5 Data set:35,32,51,39,44,41,42,38,37,42,38,39,36,40,39,46,44,37,43,35,40,41,40,39

What level or class felony is poss/w intent to distribute class d [ 3 Answers ]

In criminal law is possession with intent to distribute class d "one gram " a major or minor felony? I have this on my record because in mass there was no limit to be charged this way But now it is a civil offence no longer a crime.now that mass law is changed when it comes to marijauna will my...

View more questions Search