Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Colby Armstrong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2014, 12:30 AM
    Native American turquoise bracelet
    Wanted to know about a Native American turquoise bracelet marked M Thomas on the back. It has 4 main stones and is a women's bracelet. Who is the maker? What would be a value?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 14, 2014, 04:03 AM
    Not that easy. First you need to identify the tribe, from the design. Even when you do find the name, that won't tell you the value. How much silver if any, how good the stones are, when it was made, how complicated the design is... if you want ideas, look on ebay.
    voodoolily Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2016, 04:22 PM
    Ebay has good Native American and Mexican artist jewelry marks. Also, learn what part of Mexico it is made. Example Taxco is the best known region of silversmiths in Mexico.. If it is marked Taxco with a stamp of an eagle it was made before 1948. Additional letters or marks i.d. the silversmith.It is fun to use these sites to i.d. vintage silver. In addition to the maker the value of silver varies day buy day with weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Native american bracelet hallmark [ 0 Answers ]

I have a cuff bracelet that my mother purchased at a trading post many years ago. It is sterling silver with turquiose and tortoise shell in the shape of a thunderbird(?) or a Kachina in the middle.. I'm not sure exactly and what looks like a fan on either side. The hallmark on the back was hand...

Native American Bracelet Hallmark? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to identify a Native American Turquoise bracelet. It has a hall mark on one side which is a underlined P_ on the other side there is a shape like a 4 pointed crown or claw(first claw narrow) over a C or crescent. The stone is a greenish, rounded triangular shape about an inch in...

View more questions Search