Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miathermophils Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2014, 09:38 PM
    How to handle exams
    What is the best method to study physics and chemistry. I am a 11 grader.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2014, 10:01 PM
    You keep up with your daily studies, learning each part as it is taught. Beyond that some people study well with a study partner others find notes or writing specific important parts. You need to find your personal method
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 15, 2014, 11:43 AM
    Doing practice problems over and over again is a good way to make sure that you know how to solve whatever may be on the exam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler K-649 Single-Handle Faucet Handle Removal Help Needed [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remove the handle from a Kohler K-649 single-handle kitchen to get to the valve body. I've sprayed lubricant, with no success, and tried to easily pry the handle off with a screw drive; I don't want to damage or break the handle, any suggestions? Jimmy

Hot water handle on double handle disc faucet from Ikea get loose after use, help? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small drip from the hot water side of my ikea faucet. Replaced disc which helped a bit but still small drip (like once every 4 minutes). The hot water handle loosens quickly after just a little use, and this seems like part of the probem. Any ideas for keeping tightened?

Delta single handle no water comes out tub will come out removed handle [ 0 Answers ]

Delta single knob tub/shower faucet. Very little water comes out faucet. When we took off the knob and turned on the water we had great water pressure come through the open handle pipe could not get it pressurized to run out shower. Plumber put on new cartridge but still not much water came out.

I snapped the tip off the shower handle. Unable to screw new handle. It's a symmons [ 3 Answers ]

I have a symmons shower faucet. While removing the old shower handle I snapped the tip off where you screw the handle on. There is no way to attach the new shower handle. Help

View more questions Search