Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flyingbanana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2014, 08:58 AM
    I put Diana Stalder soap on lips to lighten them but it only lightened at the middle
    Another user had said that she used diana stalder glutathione soap on her lips to lighten them. She said it lightened at the middle first. I used it a couple time and it lightened only in the middle and I don't want to continue doing it until I know for sure the ends will lighten too. I was wondering if anyone else tried this. Is this temporary? Will it go away once the skin replaces itself?
    hannabella Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2014, 11:55 AM
    I never knew of anybody who lightened their lips. Interesting. I'm not too familiar with these things but I did find this post referring to the subject of using Diana Stalder soap. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...-386719-3.html
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 13, 2014, 01:40 PM
    I think the post you refer to, hanna, is an advertisement that slipped through the cracks. We do not promote products here.

Any skin lightening formula used is not permanent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Stalder Soap: How long to lather, and is keeping skin moist necessary? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I recently bought Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Acid Soap and Black Soap (Arbutin) from SouthGain. Starting yesterday, my routine is: around midday, I wash my face with papaya kojic acid soap, let it sit for around seven minutes, and then wash it off and put on moisturizer; then at night I...

Meladerm + L-Glutamine + Diana Stalder Glutathione Soap [ 11 Answers ]

Meladerm + L-Glutamine + Diana Stalder Glutathione Soap Above formula is working like a rocket fuel for me. :eek: Have been using it for about 3 weeks. Diana Stalder Glutathione Soap purchased from southgain and AST L-Glutamine from bodybuilding.com (it is quite cheap). Take 1000 mg vitamin...

Can I use Diana Stalder Glutathione soap and the black soap together? [ 12 Answers ]

OK I'm trying to put a new regiment together for even but slightly lighter skin tone. This is what I have. Diana Stalder Glutathione soap Diana Stalder black soap Diana Stalder Kojic acid cream Glycolic cream 15% Moisturizer with SPF30

Diana Stalder - Black or Orange Soap [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, Ive been doing some research on a few acne products and came across papaya soaps which eventually led me to Diana Stalder products... There 2 types of soaps that seem excellent to what I want to achieve, the orange and the black one.. so to the people who have been experimenting...

DIANA STALDER glutathione soap [ 19 Answers ]

OK you, Today I made my first step towards a whole new skin lightening quest... I JUST ORDERED THE GLUTATHIONE SOAP from diana stalder... im very excited but we shall see how it goes. As soon as I get it I am going to keep you updated as to the results. Hopefully it'll be good business, keep my...

View more questions Search