Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s8n Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2014, 08:14 AM
    VPN voting problem, help needed!
    Hello!

Okay, so I got this problem.

I'm trying to multivote on my currently coded voting system (Security testing)

I've got a HMA! Pro VPN on my use, and I've been using Google Chromes incognito -mode as well as tried deleting my browsers history/cache etc, and then tried to vote multiple times on my site. It doesn't record my vote(s), somehow (Which is good). On the other vote pages (Even on better coded sites than mine) these methods work. Also what makes this weird is; On my iPhone, I've been turning off/on airplane mode and deleting cache on it, and the multivoting works.
    I don't seem to find a reason why it still records multivoting on phone but now on PC.
    Question: Anyone tell me why it won't work on my PC, as this is un-intentional.

This problem has been bugging me for a long time!

Thanks!
    - Pavel Malm
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2014, 07:13 PM
    It is called cheating and making site rules, no one here will tell you how to do activities that are violate those rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Math homework word problem help needed. [ 0 Answers ]

Moe's parents are refurnishing the house. They purchase a living room set for $4,000. After making payments for 5 years, Moe's parents will have paid a total of $5,700. What is the interest rate on their loan?

Relationship problem... much needed of advice! [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for two and a half years. Everything between us has always been great. He treated me better than I could ever imagine and we always got along. No one ever thought we would split, neither did I. I know that he is the one who I want to be with but over the past two...

Voting [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: I'm an exconvict. That notwithstanding, I wish to be a productive and participating member of society. Toward that end, I vote. Now, I really don't know if I'm legally allowed to vote, and I don't want to commit more crimes. However, I've tried to research it, but I've come up with...

Problem removing Cisco VPN Client 4.6 [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Can anyone give me assistance with how to completely remove the Cisco VPN Client (version 4.6) when the Windows installer cannot remove it? Please advise. Thank you.

View more questions Search