Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe fernandes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2014, 07:22 AM
    How to get visit visa in goa
    Dear reader, can anyone guide me.. how or whom to contact for visit visa to Portugal. I have BI with me and from margoa and agent to contact in Portugal for helping to get mine passport fast. Thanking in advance regards
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2014, 09:31 PM
    Where are you a citizen of?

Where are you now living?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I go to uae on portuguese passport without a visa from Goa. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am from Goa presently working in Dubai UAE and would like to obtain a portuguese passport from Goa which I can do any time as I have got my BI. My question is will I be able to go to Dubai on portuguese passport from Goaas I don't want to loose this job. Please help. Cruzito.

I got a visit visa to dubai but I dd't ebter UAE on that visa and it expired now but [ 1 Answers ]

The sponcer did not clear visa from emigration. Meanwhile I lost my passport now I re issued and got new passport with new number.and I got another visa I am traveling uae on the new visa.but is there any problem to go this new visa and passport number with out clear the old one(but I dd't enter...

How to check visa status of portugal applied in goa [ 1 Answers ]

How to check visa status applied in goa

If my visit visa ti us refused do you suggest to change the type of visa [ 1 Answers ]

My visit visa b1/b2 to us refused for the second time do you think I have to apply for new kind of visa Best regards,

View more questions Search