Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannabella Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2014, 07:16 AM
    Do I have flat feet?
    Hey, y'all. I would like a second opinion from somebody (other than myself) about my arch test. I attached a link to image with the post. The reason I'm wondering about it is because I'm having a lot of difficulty keeping up with others during the exercises that require a lot of bouncing around on the feet. They spring about lightly like rabbits and I'm a complete lead foot. There is also occasional pain in the bottom of the feet. http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...s/archtest.jpg
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2014, 08:05 AM
    Just because you can't jump as high, or as often, or as easily, as others doesn't mean there is a problem. If you feel pain though, then that's something a doctor or podiatrist should be consulted on. Likely though it's from doing things you may not be as skilled, or built to do, or overdoing it a bit, but a doctor can fill you in best. So you can't jump like others, I am sure you have other skills they don't have.

When I try to jump, more than my feet hurt. :) And its not very high either.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 12, 2014, 10:08 AM
    It's not your arches that enable you to spring like a rabbit -- that depends on how well your leg muscles are working. But like tal said, if your feet hurt, it's time to see a doctor about that.
    hannabella Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2014, 08:56 PM
    Thank you both for responding. I will take your suggestion and see a doctor about the pain. I just feel kind of discouraged from a good work out with my feet not wanting to do right.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2014, 09:51 PM
    I will agree, flat feet, does not effect you being bouncy and keeping up with exercises. This has more to do with physical conditioning, muscles and practice.

If there is pain, then it may be the type of shoes you are using, or some medical problem,

Time to see a doctor if there is a problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A lot going on but please help! Bunions flat feet bad credit... AIRFORCE [ 1 Answers ]

All right! So I am 21 and I want to get my life together and do what I've always wanted and join the military! The airforce to be exact but I have bunions which were corrected by a doctor, they don't hurt or anythimg. Next my feet are flat... then I have one repo on my credit a few other things...

Can people with 'flat feet' join the Canadian Forces (Army) ? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to join, but my dad says you can't join if you have 'flat feet'. He was in the army in the 80's for 7 years. Have things changed since then? I have orthodox if that helps. Thanks.

Want remedy for my flat south west facing direction flat ! [ 4 Answers ]

I live in a rented flat on second floor and main entrance of my flat is in South West direction. Entrance of my building/ apartment from road is in South East. I am living here from last 3 years and facing lots of different types of problems. I am not getting growth in my job in spite of hard work....

Flat feet [ 2 Answers ]

What does flat feet have to do with your running skills?

Usmc flat feet? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 17 yrs old and I recently learned from my dad that I won't be able to join the beloved marines because I have flat feet is this true? If so what can I do? Please help:-( ohhh and plan in joining after college hopefully

View more questions Search