Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willtufo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2014, 10:03 PM
    What kind of insect is this?
    I found this in my sentricon system, they guy from Home Pest... team said they are not termites but the more I look into Google and Google images the more I think it is termites but take a look and decide for yourselves. Thank you for all the help in advance.
    Name:  term.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  2.57 MB

EDIT::

This sentricon canister possibly has not been serviced since installed about 4 years ago.

Fire ants makes sence as I do live in Houston Tx and we have our fair share of fire ants.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 12, 2014, 02:14 AM
    Those look to be eggs and larvae from either Argentine or Fire ants. How long has this tube been out of service?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Under couch found small shells of some kind of insect [ 1 Answers ]

Grouped together dead carcasses of insects, found one alive but it looked like a small little caterpillar

What kind of insect looks like fuzz [ 10 Answers ]

I have all these bites that are painful and bleed. I get them most on and around my head. They look like little grains of dirt at first and that's when they bite then I'll see all this fuzz looking stuff flying in the air. It gets so bad that I have to wipe my glasses off constantly. Have paid...

What animal or insect makes this kind of [ 14 Answers ]

We have an animal or insect that makes the most amazing string structures. We would like to know what is capable of this. The structure starts at the top of a tree and zig zags down about 12 feet. At this point a finer string shoots out about 45 feet across the yard to another tree where it zig...

What kind of insect is this? [ 1 Answers ]

I found some Larve and some small little black bugs and then finally these in a car I had sitting in the barn. I have already set off two bug bombs and it seems to be bringing them out of hiding and killing them. I will set off another bomb tomorrow. Here is the pic... ...

My dog got stung by some kind of insect [ 3 Answers ]

My dog got stung by some kind of insect and it has like a big bump on his lip and I would like to know if anyone knows if that is dangerous and/or I could give him some medicine

View more questions Search