Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grouchmonster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2014, 12:54 PM
    WHY was this vision given to me?
    In my last vision, I knew how many people would die, a husband would loose his wife and babies, etc, The smells an emotions were all there. It horrified me. A few days later, this vision happen in a neighborhood close to me. My question is WHY was this vision given to me and what am I suppose to do with this information?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 11, 2014, 01:42 PM
    You do nothing with it. That isn't a vision, albeit absolutely horrible; it is your imagination. There is nothing paranormal about it.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 11, 2014, 01:59 PM
    WHat makes you think it was a vision and not just a sense of reality awareness of your surroundings ?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 11, 2014, 02:44 PM
    You can know it was a vision and prove it only after the events have come to pass.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 11, 2014, 03:40 PM
    The other thing to consider is how your mind works. There is a phenomone that I have heard about but can't recall the name of where the brain will make connections between unrelated events such that they seem connected. It is taking the conclusion and modifying your thinking to believe that the evidence and proof behind the conclusion make sense.

I know I am not explaining this well, but there are probably vast differences between your vision and the events but your brain is glossing over that in favour of what was the same. I don't think there is any connecting besides coincidence.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2014, 05:56 PM
    If it is truly a vision, it would be for one or two reasons.
    1. comes from evil, and it is there to torment you and give you pain and suffering
    2. it is there for good, and you should see if you can correct or change what is happening, to keep vision from coming true.

A person had a vision of me, going into a house, on a certain street name, and house number, They say person pull a gun and shoot me.

I months later, was on that street, and went into that house, it turned out to be a knife (not a gun) but my mind was prepared for something to happen.

So, if there is a reason for the death, something wrong, you would talk to them about that problem.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 11, 2014, 07:17 PM
    I have no clue what's up with you, and your "visions", but with most things in youth(?) understanding comes much later, as more is revealed to you, and fear, and confusion gives way to knowledge of yourself, and what you are capable of. I only hope you chose the path of good orderly direction as you explore, and experiment with whatever you have, or think you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

vision [ 3 Answers ]

I need glasses very bad I can't afford them and I have a stigmatism in both eyes when I try to look or read something my eyes get blurry my mother said you guys could help me.

What is your vision [ 4 Answers ]

What is your vision?

Vision [ 2 Answers ]

I had a vision, I was wide awake and the visiom was plaim as day. I was in my bathroom and I saw a cow that stood up straigt and walked like a person come in. I wasn't lookimg at the front door when it came. The liveingroom and front door is noy visible from my bathroom. What does this mean? Am I...

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system?

My vision [ 23 Answers ]

Okay so recently about like 2 months ago I went to visit the doctor and he said I need glasses I forget if he said I had the eye disease but I think he did which means I need glasses but the weird thing is I cannot see small lettering from far and one of my eye its like weird and people tease me...

View more questions Search