Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Awesomeness616 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2014, 11:14 AM
    Looking for dino thunder morpher
    I am looking for a power rangers toy called a dino thunder morpher. I have looked on eBay, craiglist and more. I can't find a place where I can get one. I live in Sterling Heights and holland both in Michigan and I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could get some. It is one morpher with 3 attachments with the colors red, yellow, and blue. If anybody knows where to find one then please answer
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 11, 2014, 01:56 PM
    Here is one on ebay.

power rangers dino thunder morpher | eBay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old kids Dino movie [ 1 Answers ]

It was about these two kids who end up getting babysat and the babysitter get a VHS. The kids watch it and get sucked into the movie. Its live action and had good dinos that wear sunglasses and the bad guys are humans but like cavemen/ flintstones sort of. It been driving me crazy for about 3...

90's dino movie w/ kids travel to a land of humanoid dinos [ 1 Answers ]

I remember as a kid watching a movie about a couple kids going to another planet or back in time not sure it was a long time ago I'm pretty sure in the 90's or late 80's but the dinos were humanoid and the kids were trying to find there way home but the movies is not land of the lost

Dino movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having a hard time remembering this movie I saw along time ago. It's about this boy and girl they find baby dionsuar eggs and keep them in a cooler. Then they hatch one day and start eating up the house and destroying everything, while these bad guys are trying to find the dinosuars to do test...

Dino movies [ 2 Answers ]

When my brother and I were little we watched this movie about toy dinosaurs coming to life and this little boy had to hid them in his basement or shed. I think the little boy was the teenage son from the abc sho Everwood. I just can't remember the name of the movie. Help!! Lol

Title of dino movie [ 4 Answers ]

There is this movie that I watched within the last ten years that myself and a friend can't remember the name of. All we can remmeber is that its about these different coloured cartoon styled dinosaurs and a kid. The dinosaur that most sticks in my head is an orange t-rex with eyes 'mounted' on the...

View more questions Search