Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patty13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2014, 10:50 PM
    Blue ombré fail
    Hi two days ago I had a blue ombré done, but it turn out dark brown almost dark. I jave it done during the weekend, my hair was bleached and it didn't look super light but look more like yellow, then they mixed blue abd purple dye and when they washed it look almost black, they dry it abd look dark brown, in some parts still looks light brown. The stylist said it was going to get lighter with 2 or 3 washes but no it didn't so I have to go back and let her know Im not happy. My question is if its possible to fix it? Do they have to bleach it again? Why its impossible to bleach my hair very light? Im so frustrated I paid a lot for somenthing that you can't even notice, my hair doesn't look like I have an ombré , looks tge same. My natural color is dark brown.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2014, 03:58 AM
    I would immediately let the stylist know that you are unhappy, but you won't be able to get the results you want, at least not right away. You have already double processed your hair, and no stylist in their right mind would put another layer of bleach on your hair right away. It sounds like the stylist did not tone your bleached hair before applying the blue color (hence the yellow brassiness), chose an incorrect color for your desired tone, and underestimated the absorption rate of the color on your hair (which is super high on porous bleached hair). Quite frankly, I would not let this stylist touch my hair again, and would ask for minimally a refund.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad ombré [ 0 Answers ]

I'm big on dying my hair. Recently, I went to a salon I didn't know and asked to get an ombré done. Bad idea. She did a good job colour wise, but she made the ombré too high on my head and didn't do it how I wanted. Now it just looks like I have bad caramel highlights that have grown out a lot . ...

Lighter Ombré? [ 0 Answers ]

I love love love the ombré hair color (dark at the roots, blending to light at the tips). Right now my hair is my natural medium dark brunette blended to a light caramel. We're going on a cruise this summer and I want to change it up and I was thinking this:...

Going back to dark brown after ombre' [ 0 Answers ]

(Please forgive any ignorance I may portray when trying to explain this) Hi! So, naturally I have dark brown, thin-ish hair. I'm half white and half Japanese and if I had to pick, would say it's either a level 2 or 3. A long time ago I used a combination of failed box dye attempts and runs to...

Blue tablet put in tank of toilet, but no blue in the bowl [ 7 Answers ]

When a use a blue Vanish tablet in the tank of my toilet the water will not stay blue in the bowl. (No blue at all after flushing in one toilet, and only very light blue in another) I think this is because of the small tube that flows into the overflow tube goes directly into the bowl as clean, not...

View more questions Search