Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joanmarkcocos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2014, 09:56 AM
    How to check the passport if you are block listed in UAE
    Can I confirm if I am block listed in UAE?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2015, 01:34 AM
    A good first step would be to contact your country's consulate in the UAE. They can advise you of what steps you need to take to find out if you have been banned from entry. What reason do you have to suspect that you have been blacklisted?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to check blacklist against passport in uae [ 7 Answers ]

My Name is Shakhout Hossin. Father's Name : Amzad Hossain & My Passport No. N0835276. I want to know I have any complain/blacklist against my passport. Yes/No.

Check Passport for Entering in UAE [ 0 Answers ]

Kindly check the Passport No. AD0844951 Pakistan, Is there any problem if want to enter UAE? Thanks

How to fix black listed in uae [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am blacklisted in uae 2days ago I ask my sponsor to remove it he tell me come with me in ministry of interior so we can remove but he lie to me he make my eye scan which I don't know that he will make me black list I was just overstay on my cancellation 20 days because I didn't quickly find...

Uae blacklist check? [ 0 Answers ]

Dear sir/Madam, I would like to know ,is there any way that a person can check online if he is blacklisted in sharjah,UAE? Thanks & best Regards Ghulam mustafa

No father listed on birth certificate for UAE embassy authentication [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! My daughter's is 8 and on her birth certificate, the father's name is not mentioned and was not acknowledge by her biological father since birth. We don't have any contact anymore ever since. Now I sent my daughter's birth certificate for authentication at DFA and UAE Embassy. However the...

View more questions Search