Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterchicken Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2014, 12:39 AM
    Is it weird that my vision blurs when I concentrate?
    I've noticed for a while that when I'm really concentrating (not focusing on study or playing music but when my eyes have to concentrate e.g. threading a needle/beadwork/small writing etc.) that my vision blurs. It's almost like my eyes are vibrating but it only lasts for a second. It doesn't always happen and I can't do it at will.
    I've heard that some people can vibrate their eyes at will but I looked up what I'm experiencing and couldn't find anything.

Does anyone else experience this, or is it just me?
    Do you know what it's called or what causes it?

Check out some similar questions!

I cant concentrate [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an engineering student... I can't concentrate on my studies well day to day I was feeling like power of my mind was decreasing... and day to day by thinking of all these pulling me down... how can I study well... and I'm good in making of timetable but very bad in following that... and after...

I can't concentrate how much I try! [ 8 Answers ]

Hey all! I am from india and I am now in 11th grade! I lost all my interest in my studies! I don't know what happened to me... I want to study but I cant! I got 80% in 10th grade, but now I am below average... Its so sad. My main distractions are computer games, music , etc! I tried to get...

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system?

Weird, sudden change in vision? [ 7 Answers ]

I go to an ophthalmologist every year, and my vision's always excellent... don't need glasses or any of that. All of a sudden twenty minutes ago, my left eye started to get kind of weird. It's blurry around the edges of the left visual field and when relaxed/looking ahead, I can see red, blue...

Weird vision [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been having trouble with my vision lately and do not know what is wrong. All of last week and this week so far, I have all of a sudden been squinting my eyes to read the chalkboard in school. I am kind of just waiting too see if it will go away. Does anyone know if maybe I need...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.