Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dark light Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2014, 12:03 AM
    Want to configure a cpu
    I want to build a CPU with Intel core i7-5820 within 2100$-2200$ which will be used for coding games,operating systems,web designing and so on all types of coding. Can anyone suggest me the best configuration I can configure for CPU,please?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2014, 05:17 AM
    Lots of websites that will guide you step by step:
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=how+t...pc&safe=active

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The fan in my CPU won't turn on when the CPU is plugged in! [ 1 Answers ]

I have an E-machine T3616 CPU, and just last night everything was working fine and then this morning I tried to turn my computer on but something was wrong. So we opened it up and found out that the fans wasn't turning on. When we turn the computer on, the fan isn't turned on. What can we do?

How to configure router [ 2 Answers ]

What is router? How is the structure to connect to the router? And how I want to configure the router?

CPU fan starts, a low hum sound on speaker and a vroom sound from cpu/fan [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a new pentium 4 3.0 Ghz motherboard with 256 ram, connected everything as directed on the manual and plugged the power connector then started the computer. The fan starts then nothing else. All I hear is a very low hum/beep sound from the computer speaker which is immediately...

View more questions Search