Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KathiArm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2014, 04:02 PM
    Missing Mft file on external drive
    I get the error G:/$Mft missing file when trying to access my external Maxtor backup drive running Maxtor software 4.7.0.7. How do I fix this?

Check out some similar questions!

To upgrade a ps3 is it possible to use a new hard drive and external drive bay? Thanks. [ 0 Answers ]

... is it possible to use a new hard drive and external drive bay instead of using a external hd to transfer data? Thanks in advance.

I've moved the contents of my C: drive to my external hard drive. No OS found. [ 1 Answers ]

I was having some problems with my cpu usage so a friend told me to empty out my c: drive onto an external hdd. I did and it worked. But an hour later it shut down and when I tried to start it up it said no OS found. Is there any way to get it working again? I don't have a windows 7 CD to...

Auto file backup to external hard drive [ 3 Answers ]

I recently read an article about the newest external backup hard drives. They pointed out that there are some very simple to use systems that you leave plugged in to a USB port, and whenever you change or add a new file, the hard drive immediately backs up only that file. I back up my entire HD...

Playstation 3 external hard drive game utility file transfers [ 1 Answers ]

I've connected a 500GB external hard drive to my 40GB PS3 and can transfer files back and forth from it, but how do I transfer actual game utility back and forth or downloaded games. I can only seem to delete them or do a whole system backup. Is there anyway to pick what to transfer or am I going...

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.