Ask
    757NURSE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2014, 01:46 PM
    Do you think that women will progress through the "glass ceiling"
    What factors explain why they may or may not
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Nov 30, 2014, 02:02 PM
    The "glass ceiling" no longer exist. Look around, how many female doctors, lawyers, scientist, CEO's, politicians, heads of state, do you see?

Of course all those successful women did their own homework.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 30, 2014, 04:13 PM
    Sounds to me like a homework question, stroud.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2014, 05:54 PM
    Ask the head of GM or Hillary Clinton.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 1, 2014, 12:03 AM
    That question is a moot or obviously outdated Question that I will assume is a homework question.

Unless this is addressed from a society where women are still oppressed, not in most of the Western society, this question has no value.

The proper answer to this, would be to say such, and show evidence why, this is not a valid question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement Glass for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Windward III ceiling fan - the one with both upper and lower lights. The glass cover for the upper lights has cracked and I'd like to replace it. I've been unable to find the part. Where may I direct my search?

How can I find a replacement glass globe for my ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

The glass globe/shade in my ceiling fan broke. It is an Avian made by Harbor Breeze?

Replace Glass Shade of Ceiling Fan [ 3 Answers ]

The glass shade of my ceiling fan has broken and I would like to replace it. It is Southwind V Model 434369. Who do I contact for a replacement?

Glass for my harbour breeze ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a harbour breeze "endeavor" ceiling fan, the glass globe broke and I cannot find a replacement globe. It was special order @ Lowe's so they don't have replacements. HELP! The fan is so UGLY w/out the glass and it cost too much to throw out.

Ceiling Fan - cannot get glass globe off [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I currently have a Hampton Bay Tripoli 48" ceiling fan in one of my bedrooms. My husband pulled one of the pull chains so hard that part of it came off and it is now in 2 pieces. One piece is stuck in the fan and we cannot have the fan on with the light off... since that is the...

View more questions Search