Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sadieray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2014, 12:13 PM
    Can you install a main breaker in a type BR200 amp main lug load center?
    want to install interlock device for connecting generator.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Nov 30, 2014, 01:26 PM
    Is this what you are referring to?
    Eat BR200 Cutler Hammer Challenger Generator Interlock Kit 150 200 Amp BR Panel | eBay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Main lug panel with a 60 amp main breaker [ 2 Answers ]

I have main lug panel in my home with a 60 amp main breaker in it being used for the main feed of the panel, the main lugs are being feed from the meter box to the panel with 2- 2/0 and a concentric neutral looks to me like a 100 amp service cable . Can I install a new 100amp or 125 amp panel on...

Murray main lug center - what type of tandem breaker? Cl or ncl? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Murray LC2040L1125 main lug center as my main service panel in my house. Main line directly from meter comes in through two pole backfed 100A main. There are extra spaces in this load center, and it currently only has 19 circuits on it, far less than the 40 that are allowed. Question:...

Can a 100 amp load center be used as a sub panel with a 60amp main breaker? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I`m triying to add a sub panel to my existing main panel. There is no more room in the main panel for circuit breakers and I wanter a sub panel with at least 10 more spaces.

Load Center Main Lug or Main Breaker for the Attic [ 5 Answers ]

I have a large attic (on 3rd floor), 38'x28', which is unfinished space. The 2nd floor central air-condition is located there and used to be fed by a 60 feet of 12/3 cable (I changed the cable to 10/3 to reduce the chance of voltage drop) and it's fed by a dual 15A breaker (240v breaker) in the...

Can I convert a main breaker Cutler Hammer loadcenter to main lug? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if Cutler Hammer made a part to convert a main breaker load center (CH) style, to a main lug panel. If so, does anyone know the part number or can you refer me to a location where I could find it? Cutler Hammer's website is not too user friendly. Thanks

View more questions Search