Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julie2015 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2014, 09:20 AM
    Then j 9 unless she make first real move next week I will out of my work context and if I get in trouble we can blame it on love lol because I can keep this for myself anymore 3 months enough one of my co workers marry his client and met her same way and he ask her out after work though
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 30, 2014, 09:33 AM
    julie, may I ask what type of work you do?

You seem to be hanging your hopes on an aborted hug and her asking for your name. If she is your client, shouldn't she already have your name?

Understand that a someone who is hurting can say things that aren't exactly true in an effort to hurt the person who hurt them. You seem to think a video at work would protect you from any fallout but it can't and won't if she claims your harassment was outside of the workplace.

Frankly, I do not recommend dating or even thinking about romantic relations with someone connected to your work. I include other employees, bosses, and clients. It is too easy for misconstrued words or actions to cause major issues and cost people far more than they realize.

If you do contact her, start out as a friend not a potential lover. You may find that she was looking for a friend instead of something "more". You might even attempt to apologize for what she may have perceived as rude behavior.
    julie2015 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2014, 09:44 AM
    I can't say here what type of work I do and at my work we go by nick name only not the family name my work field it's a public services but as a professional some of my co- worker did a lot worse then just asking to a lady if she as personal feelings I'm not a therapist but video are in action as it's a public place

Yes anyhow friendship will be the starter thanks for your concerned
    ERH81 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2015, 12:03 PM
    So did Julie get the girl? Inquiring minds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a relationship with a person I support differ to relationship with a friend? [ 2 Answers ]

How does my relationship with the person I support differ to relationship with a friend?

Do I end my bad relationship and wait for my ex girlfriend and see how her relationship goes? [ 26 Answers ]

Well I and my now ex girlfriend were in a long distance relationship, and she had told me a little after we were dating she was a cheater. But I didn't give much thought about it. A little while later she tells me she cheated on me and had sex with a guy. Even though she did hurt me, I still wanted...

Non sexual relationship dating and relationship manipulation [ 15 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a guy that I believe to be a really good guy, he is 16 yrs my senior( I'm 23). He has been married once and has 3 kids from that marriage, he says he has never been in a non-sexual relationship and neither have I ,but I am starting to become more active in my church and...

Relationship problems in 2nd week of relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I'm hoping I can get some meaningful advice on my situation. If not, I really don't know what to do. The whole summer, a girl I work with had been trying to hook me up with this friend of hers who was interested in me. I saw a picture of her, and she was cute.. But everyone is cute, so if I...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

View more questions Search