Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Seraray Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2014, 03:01 PM
    Debt relief attorneys
    What is the difference between a debt relief attorney and a debt relief company
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2014, 08:35 PM
    Some debt relief companies have staff attorneys and some attorneys are on their own. Is this in relation to the "abandonment" post?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2014, 08:39 PM
    Please note, also, that in some areas (states) deb relief companies are restricted or even illegal. (not that many do not operate anyway) Most charge for services that can be done free by the person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Debt relief [ 1 Answers ]

My wife receives a disability check from the State of Colorado (PERA). I recevive a disability check from the same place, plus am a 100% disabled veteran and receive a check from them. I am massively in debt to credit card companies, my wife is not. I have disability payment insurance on some of...

Debt relief [ 1 Answers ]

Can I be successful by myself in negogiating a reduced payoff on unsecured credit card debt. Chase bank reduced my balance to 25% of what I owed after they took over Washington mutual. What are the costs and risks the large creditors are capital one target and wells fargo

Debt Relief [ 2 Answers ]

Is it best to go to a Lawyer, a debt relief agency or try to settle with the Credit Card companies yourselves?

I have received a letter from attorneys office for debt collection [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering how long will it be before I reach a summons. I also live in the state of ca and will they have to sue me in California because I reside here? Also how long will it take for them to serve me a summons?

I need some serious informan on debt relief [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old female that is 8000 in debt. My credit score has dropped because of it and I can't even get a loan if I tried. I don't really know what else to do right now. Even if I get a second job, my debts won't be paid of on time. Its starting to effect my major bills like rent and my car...

View more questions Search