Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Portable dishwasher
    We got a portable ultra wash kenmoore dishwasher from craiglist, we cannot get the water to come out of the sprayer, any ideas how to get it going?
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Did it come with the Kenmore specific faucet adapter?

If it didn't, you should be able to order one from Sears.
    joe_bula22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 10:29 PM
    Its actually pretty easy unscrew sides or flip up and find water inlet will have to hoses (portable) coming out with 4 screws take out screws then pull oarange-ish colored inside out and clean screen and then take needle and clean out all holes put back together then you are done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portable dishwasher [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a new kitchen faucet with a pull out sprayer as the main fixture. I have a portable dishwasher that worked fine with my old faucet. The attachment for the dishwasher did not fit in the new faucet so I purchased an adapter. The man at the store was worried the sprayer/faucet will...

I want to make my portable dishwasher stationary... [ 6 Answers ]

My old portable dishwasher was set up this way but it was like that when I got the house so I didn't do it. Can I just take the back of the new portable dishwasher, change the hoses so that they are long enough to run through the cabinets to a hot water line and drain pipe? The extra hot water...

Portable Dishwasher won't stay on faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... We just got a portable dishwasher for free, which is virtually brand new, but has no manual. We were told it would be easy to hook-up and that it should work with most any faucet. We tried it on our current faucet and it won't stay on. So, we bought a new attachment to the faucet...

Portable generator [ 2 Answers ]

QUOTE=tkrussell]The 100 volts is a bit low. Electrical device operate on +/- 10% , so the lowest volts supplied should be no lower than 108 volts. Incandescent lamps and electric heat will work fine on 100 volts. But any motors may overheat using 100 volts. Volts is usually changed on the...

View more questions Search