Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dana 01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2014, 09:20 AM
    Going from natural blond hair to black ?( never dyed it before)
    I need a change , so going from a light shade to a dark one will probabaly do it . How long will the dying process take ? What's the best dye to use like semi permanent or permanent ? Need information on dying your hair and what are the risks will it actaully go green ? Thank you
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2014, 03:46 PM
    Going from blonde to black won't be easy. This is definitely not something you should attempt on your own. You need to get this done by a professional.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 30, 2014, 04:08 PM
    You will not be happy with the transition. If you are a natural blond, you skin tone is for natural blond. Probably with really dark, and in this case going from natural blond to dark, it will be really dark and then again, you will be constantly touching up your blond roots to black, a lot of work, what, every 3 weeks, that is the way hair grows.

You will not be happy with the transition. If you are a natural blond, you skin tone is for natural blond. Probably with really dark, and in this case going from natural blond to dark, it will be really dark and then again, you will be constantly touching up your blond roots to black, a lot of work, what, every 3 weeks, that is the way hair grows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wonder if I can get my hair bleached blond white over already dyed black/blue hair? [ 1 Answers ]

A few month ago I got my hair dyed black with a few Electric blue streaks. (that part had to be bleached and I simply had to add blue to my hair every 2 weeks to keep the colour going). I now would like something new for spring and was thinking to go really snow white blond. I will go to a...

Dyed my hair black to cover the blond and now it's green. [ 0 Answers ]

I tried to take the blonde dye out of my hair to look mor professional and my hair was tinted green. Then yesterday I went into the pool and it even greener. What do I do to take the green out?

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

How to get my dyed brown hair blond , I haven't dyed it for 12 months [ 4 Answers ]

HI Here goes lol,, I dyed my hair dark brown about 12 months ago and had it cut really short at the same time , most of the colour is out now its just at the ends and its faded a lot to , I want to go back to blonde , I no my roots will go no probs but I'm worried about the ends , how will I go...

Natural black hair that's dyed black, how can I lighten it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi im new to this! Ive been dying my hair black for about 2 years. My hair is naturally very dark brown/almost black already. Id really like to color it a light brown. should i strip my hair color, then proceedto try a light brown? thanks so much for any kind of help!:o

View more questions Search