Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oregonshon Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 8, 2007, 09:05 PM
    Late 70's early 80's made for TV fantasy movie
    There was a made for TV fantasy movie that came out around the Clash of Titans release. It had the main character was a dark haired younger guy who had a bow and arrow that shot these energy like arrows. The "love interest" for him was the typical damsel in distress type.

I want to say that the storyline was sort of a Star Wars and Clash of the Titans cross.

I have been dying to find a cpy of this movie to watch but cannot remmeber the title. None of my internet searches have bared any fruit. Help??
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 8, 2007, 10:36 PM
    What year did Clash come out?

Apr 8, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3046
    What year did Clash come out?
    I think 81?

Apr 9, 2007, 04:56 PM
    The amazing and resourceful ted Snyder found the answer for me. What a swell guy, oh gee.

Anyone interested in knowing this can read about it here Scifilm -- Reviews, "The Archer: Fugitive from the Empire" (1981)
    theochogokin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 05:02 PM
    The title of this film is "The Archer: Fugitive from the Empire"

Here is a link to a review by somebody else who is maybe a little too into this movie, actually a failed TV Pilot.

Scifilm -- Reviews, "The Archer: Fugitive from the Empire" (1981)

Enjoy oregonshon! You can apparently get this movie on VHS. Beta might be a more appropriate format. Maybe a laser disc?

Apr 9, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by theochogokin
    The title of this film is "The Archer: Fugitive from the Empire"

Here is a link to a review by somebody else who is maybe a little too into this movie, actually a failed TV Pilot.

Scifilm -- Reviews, "The Archer: Fugitive from the Empire" (1981)

Enjoy oregonshon! You can apparently get this movie on VHS. Beta might be a more appropriate format. Maybe a laser disc?
    Maybe you want to bite my chunk?

Thanks for the help dude
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 9, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Wow I can't believe I missed that one. You can get a VHS copy for 60$
    LOL Maybe it will come out on DVD soon.
    waterlily11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 08:33 PM

I keep an old VCR around just in case a movie that I'm dying to see is only on VHS!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70's Early 80's Cult movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of this movie. It was about some dorky kid who spilled something or drank something and turned into some kind of mutant thing and started killing off everyone who abused him. It was a really bad movie but I need to see it again. The kicker here is that I just...

Ok, another lost movie title, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw it several times, but I can't remember the title. So I remember this much. There's 2 kids, who sneak on a boat. They find out about this message in a bottle from some relative. So they go on this crazy advernture, sliding down snowy mountains, meeting people, and at the...

Late 70's early 80's kids cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been driving me crazy! I saw this movie when I was about 5 (23 now) and in it there were little orange insect-like-cartoons and they had humps and you needed a certain number of humps to get into this really cool exclusive hangout place so one character faked a hump and maybe got caught. ...

A Fantasy Movie Made in the Late 80's/Early 90s [ 6 Answers ]

So this is a pretty obscure question, but it has been plaguing me for a number of years. There was this movie I used to watch on t.v. all the time when I was younger and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. The problem is, the only distinguishing feature I can for certain remember...

Name of a Children's Fantasy Movie Made in the 80's, Maybe 70's. [ 3 Answers ]

This vague memory of one of my favorite movies as a child is making me caccaccrazy! This is what I remember: A small child, I think a little girl. Somehow this puppet-like fantasy animal crosses over into her world. She, or he possibly, befriends him. The little animal at one point is trying to...

View more questions Search