Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2014, 10:48 PM
    Can you get sick from taking more than one birth control in a day?
    So I'm in birth control and yesterday I forgot to take it so I took it today's hen I realized and then took my normal one at my usual time (7:00pm). I did this in the summer once and I also got sick. I'm just wondering if that's a coincidence or can you throw up from take two in one day?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2014, 04:19 AM
    The increased amount of hormones may be enough to make some women sick, just as some women get sick with their period or as an early symptom of pregnancy. Some people are more sensitive to changes in hormone levels than others.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2014, 06:25 AM
    Agreed, for many women no, it would not, but it is possible that it can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is birth control making me sick? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started Junel fe 1/20. I have taken the pill at the same time every day, and I just took pill #4 on the sugar pill. I started my "period" yesterday, and it is a little bit of cramping and a lot of thick, dark brown, what look to be blood clots. There is some regular red blood, but it is...

Sick and spotting while still on birth control? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been spotting for the past two weeks (I am on birth control and I've been using the same birth control for 4 years, but yes I do unprotected sex). I have never spotted until now, and my period isn't even due until about next Thursday so I still have a few pills to take. The first week it was...

Periods stopped after taking birth control pill on first day of period [ 1 Answers ]

I took a birth control pill on the first day of my periods (according to the instructions) and it stopped. Is that normal? I have continued taking subsequent pills but I'm not sure if that is the right thing to do. Should I continue with the course or stop taking the pills? Please advise.

Sick from OD'ing on Birth control? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I took two birth control pills (Seasonique) tonight because the first one tasted sugary (yes, I'm that paranoid). Ever since (5pm) I have been puking my guts out. Is this connected? Coincidence?

Is it OK to start taking my birth control pill on a different day? [ 2 Answers ]

I usually start my packs on Friday so my period comes on Monday and ends on the next Friday, but I wanted to start taking my pills on Thursday so that way my period starts on Sunday and ends on the next Thursday. I asked the nurse at the clinic that I get my pills from if it was OK and she said...

View more questions Search